NVD-35 MARK II decodes all common streaming protocols, directly from YouTube Live, UStream, Dailymotion, Livestream, Twitch and other major CDNs, and skips all third-party ads.
The NVD-35 MARK II decodes common streaming protocols including SRT, RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, HLS and MPEG-TS.
The new support for SRT streaming protocol has three main features of security, reliability and low latency, which enables high quality video streaming with ultra-low latency even in unstable network environment.
The NVD-35 MARK II IP Video Decoder supports SDI and Composite video output with resolutions up to 1080p 50/60 FPS. RCA audio output is also supported.
The NVD-35 MARK II Decoder is seamlessly compatible with our dvCloud live streaming platform, when connected to dvCloud you can remotely control the decoder from anywhere in the world.
- Connect encoders to decoders anywhere in the world without firewall configuration
- Connect encoders to decoder with a single click, no need to copy stream URLS or IP addresses.
- Connect multiple decoders to a single encoder without putting extra load on the internet connection at the encoder side. The video encoder sends a single stream to the cloud and the cloud distributes it to the multiple decoders via its high-speed connection to the internet backbone.
- Remotely monitor and control all connected decoders from a single dashboard
- Detailed statistics allow you to make sure that every frame makes it all the way from encoder to decoder.
For more information on dvCloud please click Here.
The NVD-35 MARK II can be matched with Datavideo NVS-33/34/40 and other streaming encoders to create a Full HD video transmission architecture based on Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.
The NVD-35 MARK II adds real-time video flipping and rotating functions for more flexible video output options.
RMC-12 remote control is included for more convenient operation.
Find an authorized reseller